Hello from Darcy

Hi, my name is Darcy. I am a male Keeshond and I was born on October 8th 2010 in Ohio but now call Maryland home. I have a new mom and dad and 2 sisters in college. I have to share my new home with 2 cats, Albert and Molly. We are still learning to adjust to each other. That can be frustrating as I don't speak "cat". Check back when you can to see what I have been up to.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Catch up time

I have lost at least 5 teeth in the past week.  Mom keeps finding them on the floor.  What is the going rate from the tooth fairy for puppy teeth?  Maybe some new toys since I keep chewing up and getting bloody all my old ones.  I see my sister got to play with a boxer.  This past Sunday I got to play with Lily, a 10 month old boxer who lives very close.  We ran and ran around Lily's yard and then wrestled for awhile too.  I was tired for the rest of the day.  Mom wonders why she didn't set up play dates sooner.  I have heard the word bath again so may be getting one of those very soon.  I need to look good like brother Smokee, all clean and fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment