Hello from Darcy

Hi, my name is Darcy. I am a male Keeshond and I was born on October 8th 2010 in Ohio but now call Maryland home. I have a new mom and dad and 2 sisters in college. I have to share my new home with 2 cats, Albert and Molly. We are still learning to adjust to each other. That can be frustrating as I don't speak "cat". Check back when you can to see what I have been up to.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 months old!

Well I'm 7 months old today.  Got a new toy and immediately chewed off the cow's ears.  I would love to chew on a rawhide but I seem to have a sensitive stomach and get diarrhea very easily, so I haven't had those (beef or pork) or bully sticks for a long time.  I do sometimes chew on my flexi chicken flavored nylabone as well as destroying my other toys.  Sometimes I get to chew on my favorite toy- the everlasting treat ball.  It has a replaceable edible insert that tastes yummy.  Mom even let me have a beef bone filled with peanut flavored stuff inside last night but she knows there will be a price to be paid for that bit of fun.  I was supposed to have had my last intermediate dog training class yesterday but my teacher got hurt last week so didn't get to play with my friend Pumpkin.  Hopefully we make up the class so I get my certificate for my scrap book.  Here are some Pictures mom took of me today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updated picture. Darcy's looking good.

    ReplyDelete