Hello from Darcy

Hi, my name is Darcy. I am a male Keeshond and I was born on October 8th 2010 in Ohio but now call Maryland home. I have a new mom and dad and 2 sisters in college. I have to share my new home with 2 cats, Albert and Molly. We are still learning to adjust to each other. That can be frustrating as I don't speak "cat". Check back when you can to see what I have been up to.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Intermediate Obedience done



Today I went to my last class for intermediate obedience.  Mom was worried I wasn't going to get my certificate today as I was being a real pill this morning.  We were tested on walking at a heel with distractions (did good), Long down (good) and sit (ok) with distractions, sit-wait at door entry before going through (good) but the bed command-ugh.  I practiced this morning and when mom said "bed" I walked to my bed from across the room and even laid down like I am supposed to.  But in class....well it took awhile to pass that one.  Mom found out why when class was over as I had to pee twice in the store!  I did have alot of fun playing though as well.

1 comment:

  1. Darcy totally has Izzy's head. It looks just like her head at this age (but a little more masculine then Izzy). What a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete